Selling your business is, for many, a once in a lifetime event. As a rule, you only have one chance to get it right.
Whether you are contemplating an outright sale or the sale of a non-core subsidiary, our services will help you achieve the best value.
The key to a successful business sale is to strategically plan your exit.
A disposal can be a demanding process. It is therefore important that you appoint trusted experienced advisors that provide advice and support through the transaction, so that you can remain focused on the day to day running of your business.
Our service typically involves:
- advising on the exit strategy to maximise your chances of receiving the best value. We will advise you on areas such as the most appropriate exit route, valuation, timing of sale and tax planning opportunities
- preparing an Information Memorandum for potential acquirers to provide them with an understanding of the business
- carrying out detailed research in order to draw up a list of potential acquirers, who we will then approach on your behalf
- negotiating with potential acquirers and advising you on the selection of a preferred acquirer
- considering the various tax implications for you of each other
- inviting the preferred bidder to complete the deal within an exclusivity period
- project managing the transaction throughout this period so that it is completed on a timely basis.